F1WCP 2009
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
F1WCP 2009

Le Forum officiel de la ligue 2009 World Championship Parralel

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Lewis at reanult and my first practice session in the R29

AuteurMessage
lewis
Passioné
Passioné
lewis

Lewis at reanult and my first practice session in the R29 Empty
MessageSujet: Lewis at reanult and my first practice session in the R29   Lewis at reanult and my first practice session in the R29 Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Juil - 21:33

As you all know i have decided to move from Force India F1 team to Reanult F1 team. My 2 week brake came at a bad time as i have only done 20 laps in the R29 before i left. While i was on holiday Flavio Briatore rung my mobile and said that i was succesful and i have now joined Reanult. I was happy to be joining the team but then Flavio rung me a day later to tell me the news that the My (Home) Silverston British GP was being moved to Friday this left me a day to make a setup with reanult and get used to the car..

Lewis at reanult and my first practice session in the R29 Australian-grand-prix-Nel-001

My First Practice with reanult was today with my new team mate Sebastian. The weather was good but the car not so much. I had only just arrived from greece so i had no setup. The car for me was very unstable and i was sliding out of the first 3 corners. The brakes also were not good today and o ended up on the grass several times. Tomorow is my home GP and last year i came 3rd in the wet. I am hoping for a good place and reanult have told me they expect me to get at the most 6th. At the end of the session Sebastian my team mate had gotten a 1.27.900 very fast and i was still on 1.29.800. My car was very frustrating today and the team dont know whats wrong. The Williams of skyshooter was flying past me today and they will be a big threat tommorow. We will work over night to try and fix my setup for tommorow but if things dont improve then i will decide to help sebastian get points for our team. For sure i am dissapointed at the moment with my car but i belive that Me and the team will work hard and improve the car maybe for tommorow or for sure the next race and we should be up in the points
Lewis at reanult and my first practice session in the R29 Alonso-2009
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lewis at reanult and my first practice session in the R29
Page 1 sur 1