F1WCP 2009
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
F1WCP 2009

Le Forum officiel de la ligue 2009 World Championship Parralel

AccueilPortailRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-37%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Promo sur la Trottinette électrique GoRide Pro
219 € 349 €
Voir le deal

RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome

AuteurMessage
Tom Speed
Diable de Tazmanie
Diable de Tazmanie
Tom Speed

RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome Empty
MessageSujet: RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome   RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome Icon_minitimeLun 25 Mai - 19:16

INTERLAGOS

Breifing, 1st test by Tom Speed:
The car was very bad for the 1st time, we really need to make a setup for the car, make some tests for the tires, wich one is the best compound? And the setup has to be really good for everythings of the cars. It's a pitty that Tom vd Voort can't race during the week, because i'll be the only one to work for RedBull. Anyway the 2nd test breifing will be good i hope.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tom Speed
Diable de Tazmanie
Diable de Tazmanie
Tom Speed

MessageSujet: ...   RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome Icon_minitimeLun 25 Mai - 21:53

2nd Test:
Très content, ça c'est bien passé, la voiture est un peu nerveuse mais le temps est très concluant. Il faut une voiture neutre un peu survireuse pour bien prendre les virages, a vous de faire pleins de tests.
Tom Speed
Diable de Tazmanie
Diable de Tazmanie
Tom Speed

MessageSujet: Re: RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome   RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome Icon_minitimeMer 27 Mai - 11:01

3rd Test:
J'ai découvert un élément du setup qui rend la voiture non-nerveuse et qui peut prendre les courbes sans spin, à l'aise. La RBR se porte très bien et j'espère que mon coéquipier saura l'apprécier à sa juste valeur !

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome   RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome Icon_minitimeMer 24 Juin - 22:17

Spain

1st test

Today was the first shakedown of the RB5 at Barcelona. There are still some prroblems with grip but overall it was an ok first day. We still have ten days to perfect every little winglet on the car. We're planning to repeat what we did on sepang, RedBull in place one and two. We will let McLaren and Ferrari know that we have not been defeated yet.

Imola was a bad race for the RedBull team. It was the first time a RedBull car didn't finish on the podium since Monza last year. How will you go into the race knowing this?

"Imola wasn't a race I like to remember. A 5th place for Tom and a 6th place for me. We didn't lose too much points on McLaren, but Ferrari is closing in now. Except for Tom's lead, the championship is very close at the moment. We can use every point we get. But we still prefer to be on the top of the list.

Looney dominated the Bahrain and the Imola Grand Prix. Is he a big threat to RedBull's championship?

"An enormous threat. He is like a red demon. Maybe even more of a threat than Alain Fry. If Looney is in a good rythem, there is nothing that can stop him. So we have to make sure that we are in a better rythem.

Barcelona is a track that every driver knows well, being the fastest will be difficult.

"It sure will be, but we must do what we can in order to win. I want my second place in the championship back, and Tom want's to lead I gues. So we will train and test so we can win like we should."
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome   RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome Icon_minitimeVen 31 Juil - 10:59

Most of you probably know that things weren't going as they should the past time. I couldn't start three out of four races due technical problems. The team tried everything they could but it never seemed to go away. Until now. Last week, the whole team, including me and Tom Speed, were working on a solution. And we have finally found one! The last tests we ran were very good. Both Tom and I were verry happy over the fact that things should go back to normal now. I kind of sucks that I just can't make it to England because of an injury. But at Magny Cours I will start again to complete my season at Red Bull Racing and fulfill my task as a team mate of the Champion!
Tom Speed
Diable de Tazmanie
Diable de Tazmanie
Tom Speed

MessageSujet: Re: RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome   RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome Icon_minitimeVen 31 Juil - 11:34

Interview with Tom Speed about Practices at Silverstone

RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome Markwebber_4

Marion Jolles: First of all, good morning Tom!

Tom Speed: Good Morning Marion!

MJ: How were the practices yesterday?

TS: At the beginning, they were not bad, but not enough to win and I thinked that it wasn't possible to do better.

MJ: What was wrong?

TS: Ah, I found at the latest 5 minutes the problem, to fix it, that was the gearbox with the surcharger, It wasn't good and my topspeed was 295, thinking that the one of Looney is 314, I can't imagine the race... I had the time to make 1 or 2 laps with my new gearbox, and I felt the difference, I made better sectors everywhere, and now I'm able to fight for the 1st position.

MJ: What are you going to work?

TS: Hmm, Qualifications setup, make more test, pass 30 or 1H to have the best as possible. After, I'll run with a quantity of fuel and not the same compound... But i've already tried that (with my old gearbox) and I was better or the same... So I think the car is now good...

MJ: What you want to do at the race?

TS: I'm able to make the pole position, the fastest lap, and win the race, but Alain and Looney too, I'll do my best start i've never done... Overtake one or ones who are ahead me in the firsts corners.My objective the podium, but nothing is the same as a victory, Silverstone is a special race, and It will be hard.

MJ: What about your team mate?

TS: I'll think about Tom who can't make the race... Too bad for RedBull and his career... He could be the champion, or fight with us to be...but now it will be very very hard, so He decided to help me to be the champion, and we have to go on about the constructor championship ! I'm going to train with him in few mins that's why I leave you Marion.

MJ: Thanks Tom.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome   RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome Icon_minitime

RedBull Racing Renault MotorHome
Page 1 sur 1