F1WCP 2009
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
F1WCP 2009

Le Forum officiel de la ligue 2009 World Championship Parralel

AccueilPortailRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Paquet de 6 Cartes Animal Crossing Sanrio Welcome Amiibo à 10€
9.99 €
Voir le deal

Lewis Home GP Silverstone

AuteurMessage
lewis
Passioné
Passioné
lewis

Lewis Home GP Silverstone Empty
MessageSujet: Lewis Home GP Silverstone   Lewis Home GP Silverstone Icon_minitimeMar 21 Juil - 15:54

Lewis is returning to his home GP in under 2 weeks hoping to get his 1st win in F1WCP but will he be driving the Force India.?.. Last year Lewis Battled with Speed and Alain in the wet to secure his first podium in 3rd place. This Year Lewis is aiming for the top in 1st place but will have to battle with the two red bulls hoping to make a improvement on there results in monaco Can Lewis Do it and Win?

Lewis Home GP Silverstone Jensonbutton

Do you think you will be able to win the British GP at Silverstone this year?

(Lewis) "I think i have the speed to do it and get the win but i will have to watch out for the redbulls and Mclarens becasue they real want the wins but it will be tough"

There has being talk about you maybe leaving Force India and moving to a different team is this true?

(Lewis) "I can't say weather i am leaving or not as it will breach my contract but you will sea in the next couple of weeks weather or not i will be moving"

Finaly is there any favourties at this point who you think will win the championship?
(Lewis) "Good question at the moment it is too early in the season to say who will win and who will not my views at the moment is its open to all drivers who want the championship.
Good Luck at Silverstone
(Lewis) "Thank you"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lewis Home GP Silverstone
Page 1 sur 1